Thanks for visiting my speaking page! As you read you’ll find out what you can expect of me as a speaker, more about me, my speaking topics, what people are saying about me, and how to reach me to discuss your speaking needs.
What you can expect
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to other relevant and helpful resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Most requested topics
I speak on topics related to educational technology, virtual integrity/digital citizenship, social media in education, personal learning networks, and creating a personal brand . I will customize my presentation or workshop to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following:
Thinking Different About Educational Technology
In this keynote, I challenge teachers to “think differently” about 21st Century teaching and learning.
Teaching Kids About Virtual Integrity
In this keynote, I will focus on virtues and how they should assist the 21st century student in decision-making about media and Internet use through the perspective of personal integrity.
Getting Personal with Social Media and Learning Networks
This keynote is an exploration of social networks as learning tools. Through numerous examples I will invite participants to begin developing their own Personal Learning Network. I will help participants see the effectiveness of these engaging learning environments, while sharing the importance of teaching good online behaviors.
This presentation is designed for educational leaders during which I share tools and ideas for seeing the future and adapting to it in time to lead schools in positive, new directions.
What people are saying
‘Dr. Beeghley is able to connect with students on a level they understand and appreciate. I would highly recommend him as a high school speaker.”
‘“Jim’s passion and dedication to quality education resonates throughout his work.”‘
Let’s discuss your speaking needs
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.