I enjoy sharing and connecting with others who are eager to do the same. If this sounds like you or your organization, let’s connect!
- Follow me on social media. I am always sharing resources, links, thoughts and ideas on various social media networks. Be sure to connect with me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Ask me for an interview. I always make time for podcasters, reporters, or other bloggers if you think what I share will be helpful to your audience. Feel free to contact me for more information.
- Ask me to write for you. Companies, schools, educators and organizations will often ask me to write about an educational topic or more often review a product, book, app, or work. I’m highly selective and only recommend products that are of the highest-quality and that I would use with my students. If you think educators would benefit, please contact me.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for the last fifteen years on topics ranging from technology in the social studies to most recently on the power of social media. I’ve keynoted events for conferences, student associations, schools, and districts. If you have an event or webinar you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page, then email Brenda Druecker who handles all of my speaking.
- Hire me for professional development and workshops. In addition to my keynote presentations, I also provide full and half day professional development and workshops. These presentations can range from very general presentations to the very specific or from very introductory to advanced. Additionally, I can conduct a traditional workshop style presentation or a more hands-on type session covering everything from PowerPoint to advanced Web 2.0 technologies. Each presentation can be tailored to fit your needs and the needs of your organization.
- Hire me as a personal consultant. As a former technology director, I can also help your school with:
- Technology planning
- Technology Audits / Evaluation
- Network design
- Social Media
- Website Creation / Review
- Instructional Design / e-Learning
- One-on-one coaching and consulting.
If you have something else in mind other than this, e-mail me.